Design | Brand | Integrated Marketing
- The Courtyard logo was designed on spec while working for the consulting agency marchFIRST. I am particularly proud of my work on the logotype, where I extensively modified the letterforms by changing the x-height and adding the leaf flourishes.
- The Holontech logo was for a semiconductor company and was part of a larger business system that included a full style guide.
- The Lollipop logo was created to adorn the stern of an award-winning, fully-restored 1948 Chris-Craft racing runabout.
- The Jimmy Fund Radio-Telethon logo was a particular challenge, not only because of the requirements of WEEI radio and NESN television, but also because it needed to work well on TV, online and in print.
- The Jimmy Fund Golf logo was a collaborative project with one of my senior designers while I was at Dana-Farber Cancer Institute. It has become the iconic mark for hundreds of charity golf tournaments across New England.
- The First Monday Club logo was created for a business networking group that met – when else? – every first Monday of the month.
- The Boston Marathon Jimmy Fund Walk is New England’s favorite charity walk, with more than 7,500 walkers, a thousand volunteers, and more than thirty sponsors supporting Dana-Farber and the Jimmy Fund’s lifesaving mission.
- KBM Workspace is the premier Knoll office furniture dealer in Silicon Valley. See more of the brand here
- The Jimmy Fund Regatta was a world-class sailing regatta and fundraising event that kicked-off of the Newport, Rhode Island keelboat-racing season.